The Blu Studio 6.0 HD is the latest Android phablet introduced by Indian manufacturer Blu back in April this year. As its name suggests, the Blu Studio 6.0 HD features a 6-inches HD display powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM. One good thing about this phablet is that it can be rooted easily. To root Blu Studio 6.0 HD, we only have to download a one-click-root program called vroot. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Blu Studio 6.0 HD in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Blu Studio 6.0 HD
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your device before you begin rooting your device.
- Back up the Blu Studio 6.0 HD.
Follow the steps below on how to root Blu Studio 6.0 HD
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once done, open the vroot program on your PC.
- Connect the Blu Studio 6.0 HD to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Your PC have to be able to detect your device before you can proceed with the rest of the steps.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Blu Studio 6.0 HD.
- The rooting process make take quite awhile so be patient.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- Your device should automatically be rebooted.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Blu Studio 6.0 HD!