We all know rooting an Android smartphone will allow us to have more control over the device, giving us the freedom to install custom ROMs as well as other root-only apps on the device. In the past, rooting a device is one of the most tedious job you can ever thought of – but thanks to various one-click-root programs available nowadays, we can easily root any Android smartphones in just a few minutes.
In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Elephone P6i using the vroot program. If you’re interested, then read on to find out how to root Elephone P6i!
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Elephone P6i
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your Elephone P6i smartphone.
- Back up your Elephone P6i smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Elephone P6i
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect the Elephone P6i to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps.
- Open the vroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Elephone P6i.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The device will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Elephone P6i!