The Elephone P7 Blade is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Elephone back in March this year. The Elephone P7 Blade comes with a 5.5 inches HD display powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM. Although Elephone is a rather new smartphone manufacturer, but they do produces a few remarkable flagship including the Elephone P8. Like any other Android smartphone, we can also root Elephone P7 Blade rather easily. In this tutorial, I will be showing you guys how to root Elephone P7 Blade using the vroot program.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Elephone P7 Blade
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is at least 50% battery remaining in your smartphone.
- Back up the Elephone P7 Blade .
Follow the steps below on how to root Elephone P7 Blade
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon.
- Open the vroot program on your PC.
- Connect the Elephone P7 Blade to your PC using an appropriate USB driver.
- Check if your PC is able to detect your smartphone before you proceed.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to root Elephone P7 Blade.
- The program may take quite awhile to root your device. You’ll be prompted once your device has been rooted.
- Once done, your device will automatically be rebooted.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Elephone P7 Blade!