If you’re an experienced Android users like us, you may have realize that Huawei devices are actually one of the easiest to gain root-access as compared to HTC and Sony. The reason why is often because one-click-root programs are usually available to these devices, so we can root them without much effort. In today’s tutorial, we will be guiding you on how to root Huawei Mediapad 7 Youth using vroot – a one-click-root program for Windows PC. If you’re interested, you can read on to find out how to root Huawei Mediapad 7 Youth in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Huawei Mediapad 7 Youth
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Install HiSuite on your PC before moving on. You can download it here if you have not do so.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your device.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up the Huawei Mediapad 7 Youth.
Follow the steps below on how to root Huawei Mediapad 7 Youth
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once done, open the vroot program on your PC.
- Next up, connect the Huawei Mediapad 7 Youth to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Make sure your PC has detected your tablet before you proceed with the rest of the steps.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Huawei Mediapad 7 Youth.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- Your tablet will then automatically reboot.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Huawei Mediapad 7 Youth!