The InFocus M810 is a mid-range Android smartphone released back in June this year. The device comes with a sleek design akin to the iPhone 6 an rocks a decent 5.5″ FHD display powered by a 2.5GHz quad-core SoC along with 2GB of RAM. Other key specs which come along with the device include a expandable 16GB internal storage, 13MP back shooter, 5MP front-facing camera, 2,600mAh battery as well as Android 5.0 running out of the box.
Whatever it is, we can still root InFocus M810 rather easily thanks to the Towelroot program. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root InFocus M810 in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting InFocus M810
- Download the Towelroot apk to your PC.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the necessary USB driver on your PC.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up the InFocus M810 smartphone to your Google account.
Follow the steps below on how to root InFocus M810
- Connect your to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Copy the Towelroot apk from your PC to your device’s SD card.
- Open the file explorer app ( if you don’t have one on your device, then you may want to download either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the Towelroot apk by tapping on its icon.
- Open the Towelroot app and tap on the “Make it ra1n” button to begin rooting your device.
- After awhile your device should reboot itself.
- Now, head down to the Play store and install the SuperSU app for your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted InFocus M810!