The Karbonn S7 Titanium is a mid-range Android smartphone released back in December last year. The device comes with a 5-inches full-HD display powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM. Like any other Android devices, we’ll have to root Karbonn S7 Titanium if we want to obtain root-access to the system files. In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to root Karbonn S7 Titanium in less than an hour using the Framaroot app.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk!
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Karbonn S7 Titanium
- Download the Framaroot apk to your PC.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up your Karbonn S7 Titanium smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Karbonn S7 Titanium
- Connect the Karbonn S7 Titanium to your PC.
- Copy and paste the Framaroot apk (which you have downloaded earlier) from your PC over to the root of your device’s SD card.
- Open the file explorer app ( if you don’t have one on your device, then you may want to download either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the Framaroot apk by tapping on its icon.
- Open the Framaroot app on your Karbonn S7 Titanium.
- On the Framaroot app, select the Install Superuser option from the Select an action to execute after root section.
- From the Select an exploit section, select the Boromir exploit. ( You can try Faramir or Barahir exploit if Boromir doesn’t work )
- You should see a pop-up like the one above once you’re done.
- Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Karbonn S7 Titanium!
- There should now be a SuperSU app inside your app drawer.