The Lenovo A3600 is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Chinese manufacturer Lenovo back in February this year. The Lenovo A3600 rocks a decent 4.5″ display powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core chipset along with 512MB of RAM. Other key specs which come along with the device include a 4GB internal storage, microSD slot, 5MP rear camera, 0.3MP front-facing camera, 1,700mAh battery, as well as Android 4.4 KitKat.
Like most other Android smartphones, we can root Lenovo A3600 rather easily using the vroot program. In the following tutorial, i will be guiding you guys on how to root Lenovo A3600 in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Lenovo A3600
- Download the Framaroot apk to your PC.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the required driver on your PC.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up the Lenovo A3600 smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Lenovo A3600
- Connect the Lenovo A3600 to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Copy and paste the Framaroot apk from your PC over to the root of your device’s SD card.
- Open the file explorer app ( if you don’t have one on your device, then you may want to download either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the Framaroot apk by tapping on its icon.
- Open the Framaroot app on your Lenovo A3600 smartphone.
- From the Framaroot app, select Install Superuser under the Select an action to execute after root section.
- From the Select an exploit section, select the Sam exploit. ( You can try Frodo or Aragorn exploit if SAM doesn’t work ).
- You should see a pop-up like the one above after you’re done.
- Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Lenovo A3600!