The Lenovo Vibe C is a mid-range budget Android smartphone released by Chinese smartphone giant Lenovo back in May 2016. The device is powered by a quad-core SoC along with 1GB of RAM all at an affordable price tag of less than $100.
Like most other Android smartphones, we can root Lenovo Vibe C rather easily using the kingroot program. In the following tutorial, i will be guiding you guys on how to root Lenovo Vibe C in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Lenovo Vibe C
- Download the Kingroot to your PC.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the required driver on your PC.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up the Lenovo Vibe C smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Lenovo Vibe C
- Install kingroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions. If it doesn’t open, then right-click on the icon and run it as administrator.
- Connect the Lenovo Vibe C to your Windows-based PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps. If it doesn’t detect your device, do ensure that you have installed the correct driver on your PC.
- Open the kingroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the kingroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Blue button ) to begin rooting Lenovo Vibe C.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The Lenovo Vibe C will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Lenovo Vibe C!