The Letv Le 1 is a high-end Android smartphone released by Chinese manufacturer Letv back in February this year. The Letv Le 1 comes at a relatively cheap price tag, as the manufacturer seems to focus their profit on providing streaming services to the users of the smartphone. The Letv Le 1 comes with a decent 5.5″ FHD display powered by a 2.0GHz Mediatek Helio X10 chipset along with an incredible 3GB of RAM. Other key specs which come along with the device include a 32GB internal storage, microSD slot, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera, 3,000mAh battery as well as Android 5.0 running out of the box.
Like most other Android smartphones, we can root Letv Le 1 rather easily using the kingroot program. In the following tutorial, i will be guiding you guys on how to root Letv Le 1 in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Letv Le 1
- Download the Kingroot to your PC.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the required driver on your PC.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up the Letv Le 1 smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Letv Le 1
- Install kingroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions. If it doesn’t open, then right-click on the icon and run it as administrator.
- Connect the Letv Le 1 to your Windows-based PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps. If it doesn’t detect your device, do ensure that you have installed the correct driver on your PC.
- Open the kingroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the kingroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Blue button ) to begin rooting Letv Le 1.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The Ulefone Be Pro will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Letv Le 1!