The Oppo A33 is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Chinese smartphone maker Oppo back in November 2015. Similar to most other budget Oppo smartphones, the Oppo A33 also runs on the quad-core Snapdragon 410 SoC and comes with an affordable price tag of less than $250.
Like most other Android smartphones , we can root Oppo A33 rather easily as well. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Oppo A33 using the Oppo Tools app.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Oppo A33
- Download the OppoTool apk to your PC.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the necessary USB driver on your PC.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up the Oppo A33 smartphone to your Google account.
Follow the steps below on how to root Oppo A33
- Connect the Oppo A33 to your PC using a USB cable.
- Copy the OppoTool apk from your PC to your device’s SD card.
- Open the file explorer app ( if you don’t have one on your device, then you may want to download either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the OppoTool apk by tapping on its icon.
- Open the OppoTool app and tap on the Root button.
- Next up, tap on the One Key Root button to begin rooting Oppo A33.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Oppo A33!