The Oppo A53 is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Chinese smartphone giant Oppo back in November 2015. Unlike most of the other mid-range Oppo smartphones, the Oppo A53 runs on the Snapdragon 616 SoC instead of the more typical Snapdragon 410 SoC.
Like most other Android smartphones , we can root Oppo A53 rather easily as well. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Oppo A53 using the Oppo Tools app.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Oppo A53
- Download the OppoTool apk to your PC.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the necessary USB driver on your PC.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up the Oppo A53 smartphone to your Google account.
Follow the steps below on how to root Oppo A53
- Connect the Oppo A53 to your PC using a USB cable.
- Copy the OppoTool apk from your PC to your device’s SD card.
- Open the file explorer app ( if you don’t have one on your device, then you may want to download either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the OppoTool apk by tapping on its icon.
- Open the OppoTool app and tap on the Root button.
- Next up, tap on the One Key Root button to begin rooting Oppo A53.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Oppo A53!