The Ainol Novo 7 Tornado is another budget tablet released by Chinese company Ainol last year. Thanks to various developers from xda-developers, a rooting procedure has already been made available for this tablet and you can get it rooted in less than an hour. If you’re interested, read on to find out how to root the Ainol Novo 7 Tornado. Although this method has been tested only on the Ainol Novo 7 Tornado, there are chances that this procedure will work on other Ainol Novo 7 models as well ( but you will be doing it at your own risk! ).
However before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of rooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. Its a good practice for you to backup your device to an external source apart from your own SD Card.
Follow the steps below on how to root the Ainol Novo 7 Tornado:
- Download the Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v31 and extract it to a folder on your desktop.
- Please make sure that you have enabled USB Debugging on your device’s settings before proceeding.
- Connect the Ainol Novo 7 Tornado to your PC using a USB cable.
- Run the RunMe.bat file that you have extracted earlier by double-clicking on its icon.
- Choose the first option on the program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted the Ainol Novo 7 Tornado.
This is how you go about rooting the Ainol Novo 7 Tornado. I’m pretty sure you will be able to complete this procedure in less than an hour for sure. If you have any queries regarding this tutorial, you can either comment below the post or visit the developer’s page.
You may also want to learn : How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Core I8262