The Ulefone Be X is a mid-range Android smartphone released by mobile manufacturer Ulefone back in March this year. The Ulefone Be X rocks a 4.5″ qHD display powered by a 1.4GHz 8-cores chipset along with 1GB of RAM. Other key specs which come along with the device include a 8GB internal storage, microSD slot, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1,900mAh battery as well as Android 4.4 running out of the box.
Like most other Android smartphones, we can root Ulefone Be X rather easily using the vroot program. In the following tutorial, i will be guiding you guys on how to root Ulefone Be X in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Ulefone Be X
- Download the Towelroot apk to your PC.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the necessary USB driver on your PC.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up the Ulefone Be X smartphone to your Google account.
Follow the steps below on how to root Ulefone Be X
- Connect your to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Copy the Towelroot apk from your PC to your device’s SD card.
- Open the file explorer app ( if you don’t have one on your device, then you may want to download either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the Towelroot apk by tapping on its icon.
- Open the Towelroot app and tap on the “Make it ra1n” button to begin rooting your device.
- After awhile your device should reboot itself.
- Now, head down to the Play store and install the SuperSU app for your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Ulefone Be X!