The Zopo ZP320 is a budget Android smartphone released by Chinese manufacturer Zopo back in July last year. The device rocks decent qHD display powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MT6582 chipset along with 1GB of RAM. What’s great is that this device comes with an affordable price tag of just $150.
If you’re one of those who own this magnificent smartphone, then you’ll probably be interested in this tutorial. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how root Zopo ZP320 in less than an hour using the vroot program. Read on to find out how to root Zopo ZP320!
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Zopo ZP320
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on. If you have do not so, you can download the device’s driver here.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your Zopo ZP320 smartphone.
- Back up your Zopo ZP320 smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Zopo ZP320
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect the Zopo ZP320 to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps.
- Open the vroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Zopo ZP320.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The device will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Zopo ZP320!