What’s your first thought when people talk about Hyundai? Probably cars am I right? But that may not be the case in the near future. It has now been confirmed that Hyundai will soon be releasing their first tablet – Hyundai T7. According to reports, the Hyundai T7 will be priced below $200 in order to compete with the Nexus 7, as their first attempt to conquer the tablet industry. Though the Hyundai T7 may come with a cheap price tag, but that doesn’t seems to compromise it’s specifications.
Below is the key specifications for the Hyundai T7 :
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 7-inch 1280 x 800 resolution IPS display
- 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos 4412 Cortex A9 processor
- 8GB internal storage with a microSD card slot for expandable storage
- 1GB RAM
- 2MP rear-facing camera
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3,300 mAh battery
Rather impressive isn’t it?
Source : Pocket Now