The Gionee Pioneer P3 is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Gionee back in December last year. The Gionee Pioneer P3 features a 4.3 inches display which runs on a 1.3GHz quad-core processor as wel as 512MB RAM. This device is just one of the few low-end Android smartphones released by the company last year besides the Pioneer P1 and Pioneer P2. Like most of its other Android smartphones, you can root Gionee Pioneer P3 as well. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Gionee Pioneer P3 in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Gionee Pioneer P3
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is at least 50% battery remaining in your smartphone.
- Back up the Gionee Pioneer P3.
Follow the steps below on how to root Gionee Pioneer P3
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon.
- Open the vroot program on your PC.
- Connect the Gionee Pioneer P3 to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Wait for your PC to detect your smartphone before moving on.
- On the program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting the device.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- Once done, your smartphone will automatically be rebooted.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Gionee Pioneer P3!