The Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro is a mid-range Android smartphone released back in May last year, featuring a 5.3-inch qHD display powered a quad-core 1.2GHz Mediatek chipset and 1GB RAM. Like any other Android devices, you will need to root Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro if you want to have root-access to it – which will allow you to install custom ROMs and recovery on the device. In this tutorial, I will show you exactly how to root Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro in less than an hour using Framaroot app.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk!
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro
- Download the Framaroot apk to your PC.
- Please ensure there is at least 80% battery remaining in your device before proceeding.
- Back up the Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro.
- Make sure you have checked the Unknown Sources box under you device’s security settings.
- Make sure you have a file explorer app on your device. If you don’t have one, then you may want to download either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer.
Follow the steps below on how to root Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro
- Connect the Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro to your PC.
- Copy and paste the Framaroot apk from your PC over to the root of your device’s SD card.
- Open the file explorer app and install the Framaroot apk by tapping on its icon.
- Open the Framaroot app on your Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro.
- From the app, select Install Superuser under the Select an action to execute after root section.
- From the Select an exploit section, select the Boromir exploit. ( Choose Faramir exploit if Boromir doesn’t work )
- A pop-up like the one should show up on the screen if everything is done correctly.
- Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro!
That’s all you have to do to root the device. In the meantime, stay tune for more how to root tutorials!