Thanks to Chainfire from xda-developers, there is now a root procedure for the latest T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy Note 3. If you’re interested, then follow this tutorial closely on how to root the T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in less than an hour.
However before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of rooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. Its a good practice for you to backup your device to an external source apart from your own SD Card.
- Download the CF-Auto-Root-hltetmo-hltetmo-smn900t.zip and extract it to your desktop.
- From the extracted folder, right click Odin and run it as administrator.
- Click on PDA and select the tar.md5 file that you’ve extracted earlier – similarly make sure the Reparition box is not checked.
- Turn off the Galaxy Note 3.
- Boot the device into download mode by Volume Down, Power and Home button simultaneously for a moment.
- Connect it to your PC using a USB cable.
- Click Start and it’ll begin rooting your device.
- The phablet will reboot once more.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Easy isn’t it? However, if you do encounter any any problem ( device hang, cannot boot? ) during the process, you can also comment below this post so that we’re able to help you! In the meantime, stay tune for more how to root tutorials coming your way…