It isn’t uncommon for users to unroot their Android smartphone for reasons like reinstating their warranty and etc. Unlike rooting a device, the process of unrooting is usually easier and much more straight forward. In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to unroot Acer Liquid Z3 in less than 10 minutes.
Prerequisites before you begin unrooting Acer Liquid Z3
- This procedure will only work if you root Acer Liquid Z3 using Framaroot app and not other methods.
- You must have the Framaroot app on your device. If you have deleted it, you can download it again here.
- Make sure your device has at least 80% battery level.
Follow the steps below on how to unroot Acer Liquid Z3
- Open your Framaroot app from your app drawer.
- From the Select an action to execute after root section, tap on the Unroot option.
- Select either the Boromir or Faramir exploit in the next section.
- Once done, you should be able to see a success pop-up appearing on your screen.
- Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just unrooted Acer Liquid Z3.
You are now free to claim any warranty for your device! Stay tune for more how to unroot tutorials!