If you’d rooted the Micromax Canvas XL A119 and wants to unroot it, then you’re at the right place! In this tutorial, I will be teaching you how to unroot Micromax Canvas XL A119 in less than 10 minutes or even shorter. Unrooting your Android smartphone will reinstate your device’s warranty so that you can send it back for free repair or etc.
Prerequisites before you begin unrooting Micromax Canvas XL A119
- This procedure will only work on Micromax Canvas XL A119 devices which have been rooted using Framaroot. If you’d rooted it using other method, then this procedure will not work on your device.
- You must have the Framaroot app on your device. If you have deleted it, you can download it again here.
- Make sure you have at least 80% battery left on your device before proceeding.
- Back up the Micromax Canvas XL A119.
Follow the steps below on how to unroot Micromax Canvas XL A119
- Launch your Framaroot app from your app drawer.
- From the Select an action to execute after root section, tap on the Unroot option.
- From the Select an exploit section, select either the Boromir or Faramir exploit.
- Once done, a success pop-up will appear on your screen.
- Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just unrooted Micromax Canvas XL A119.
You are now free to claim any warranty for your device! Stay tune for more how to unroot tutorials!