Although previous reports were pointing to an August 31st unveiling date for the highly anticipated LG V30 smartphone, but it was only until today that the Korean company officially confirmed that the device will indeed be announced on that day. The launch event will be held in Berlin, Germany, which is the same city where the IFA event will be held.
No much information about the LG V30 has been revealed on the press invite although it do drop some hints that the device could come with some promising camera features and technologies. In case you’d missed out, you can hit the links below to read some of the most recent news on the LG V30 as well.
- LG V30 vs. LG G6 FullVision Screen Comparison through Press Renders
- LG V30 Allegedly Appears on Geekbench
- LG V30 renders revealed by case maker
- LG V30 Design Revealed through 360-Degree Video
- LG V30 Secondary Ticker Screen to be Axed?