Many Android smartphone manufacturers have added its own depth customization to Android’s operating system for “better” performance and usability. These customized systems usually have their own names. Xiaomi calls its OS MIUI While Huawei calls its own EMUI. OnePlus uses Oxygen OS while Meizu calls its adulterated Android OS Flyme OS. The current version of Flyme OS, Flyme 6, was released about 15 months ago so it is about time that the new version is introduced. Now, we have confirmation that Meizu has officially released the Flyme 7 beta and it is currently recruiting early testers. Meizu smartphone users who want to be part of this program have to register online. All you need to do is contained below
- Users have to update their system to the latest version
- Log in to your Flyme account and download the “Flyme Community” app
- Enter the registration page, and apply
- The Flyme community will automatically identify the current mobile phone serial number and IMEI.
- Click Submit to complete the registration.
- After the audit is approved, you will receive an OTA system push. All device will not receive this notification at the same time.
- The smartphone participating in the registration must be in the latest version
- Rooted smartphones can not partake in this exercise
- Devices that are not updated in time in multiple consecutive versions will not receive follow-up beta versions.
- If qualified, Meizu will push the system update directly, please pay attention to view the “system update” App, without further notice
Note: Meizu Note 6 users can manually download this update from the official website HERE.