Tutorial : How to root the Hyundai T7 tablet
The Hyundai T7 which was unveiled 2 months back, is no doubt one of the best valued Android tablet in the market, having a price tag of just $165.99 – bearing in mind that it’ll be running on a quad-core Exynos 4412 processor, similar to that in the Samsung Galaxy S3. Anyway, if you happens to own the Hyundai T7, have you ever thought of rooting the tablet so that you can install custom ROMs and a wide range of other root only apps? If yes, then you’re at the right place! The tutorial below will guide you on how to root the Hyundai T7 in less than an hour, using Exynos Abuse. But before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of rooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device ( please also note that rooting voids your warranty as well ). Make sure you’ve already backup your device!
- Ensure that you’ve a file explorer such as ES File Explorer or Astro File Manager on Hyundai T7.
- Download the Exynos Abuse app.
- Using the file explorer you have on your device, locate and install the Exynos Abuse APK to your device.
- Launch the ExynosAbuse app.
- Select the Root Device option. ( This will install SuperSU to the Hyundai T7 )
- Grant permission to the SuperSU if it ask.
- Congratulation you’ve successfully rooted your Hyundai T7 tablet!
Simple isn’t it? Yeah, but even though it is simple, but do be very cautious during the process to ensure your device doesn’t brick by your mistake! However if you need any help or experience any problem ( device hang, don’t boot? ) during the process, you can comment below this post as well.
In the mean time, stay tune for more how to root tutorials coming your way!