Last week, I’ve written a tutorial on how to root the Samsung Galaxy Premier. To end off this series of tutorials for the Galaxy premier, I have also came out with a step-by-step tutorial on how to unroot the Samsung Galaxy Premier as well. However before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of unrooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. It’s also a good practice for you to backup your device before embarking on any of these procedures.
*Please note that this procedure will probably only work on the Galaxy Premier that was rooted using this procedure.
- Download both the Stock Firmware and Odin ( it’s the same as the one that you’ve used to root the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 ) to your PC, and then extract the archives to your desktop.
- Launch the Odin application.
- On the program, click on PDA and then select the stock firmware file.
- On the Odin program, ensure that only both Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes are checked, while the repartition box remains unchecked.
- Turn off your device.
- Reboot the tablet into download mode by pressing on the Volume Down key, Home and Power button simultaneously for a moment.
- After the device booted up, press the Volume Up key.
- Connect the Galaxy Premier to your PC using a USB cable.
- Click on the start button on the program.
- Wait patiently for a moment until it reboot …… Congratulation you’ve successfully unrooted your Samsung Galaxy Premier!
Simple isn’t it? Yeah, but even though it is simple, but do be very cautious during the process to ensure your device doesn’t brick by your mistake! Full credits of this procedure goes to these guys from Samsung Updates who have made the stock firmware available to us! However if you need any help during the process, you can also comment below this post.
In the mean time, stay tune for more how to unroot tutorials coming your way!