Flappy Bird has became an overnight craze bringing joy and frustrations to its fans. Surely, this is one of the hardest Android game ever released in the Play store and I already have difficulty passing the first 10 levels of the game. Whatever it is, it’s worth knowing that this game actually earns its developer more than $50,000 a day solely from in-app advertisements. However, it is only recently that Flappy Bird has gained popularity after laying quietly in the Play store for the past 8 months.
If you’re one of those who wants to break the high score yet incapable of doing so, then this tutorial is for you! In this tutorial, I will be showing you a Flappy Bird cheat that allows you to hack the high score system for the game – allowing you to set your own high score instead. But before we begin, you have to first root your Android device. You can visit our How to root page for a suitable rooting procedure for your device.
Disclaimer : We hold no responsibility for any damage that may arise from the use of our tutorials, although it has been tested by our experts before publishing.
- Download ES File Explorer and Root Explorer to your device.
- If you have installed Flappy Bird on your device, uninstall it first before reinstalling a fresh one from Play store.
Follow the Steps below to hack Flappy Bird high score
- Open the ES File Explorer file manager on your device.
- Tap on the Fast Access button on the top left corner of the bar and scroll down to enable Root Explorer from the Tools section. ( Refer to the screenshot above )
- Using the navigational bar above, go to the Root file directory under “/device”.
- Once you’re inside the root directory, tap on the folder labelled “data”.
- Inside the “data” folder, look for another “data” and tap on it again.
- Inside the folder, search for and open the Flappy Bird file.
- From the Flappy Bird file, open the shared_prefs followed by FlappyBird.xml.
- Once you’re being prompted, tap on the ES File Editor option.
- Tap on “edit” on the top left corner.
- Now, change the score to whatever you want, but try to make the score a bit more realistic!
That’s all you have to do to beat your friend’s high score! Have fun!