Needless to say, the Huawei Ascend P6 is one of the best Android flagship ever released by the Chinese manufacturer this year. However how can we fully exploit its hardware without having root-access to the device? So if you happen to own the Ascend P6, then you’re at the right place! This tutorial will guide you on how to root the Huawei Ascend P6 in less than an hour.
However before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of rooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. Its a good practice for you to backup your device to an external source apart from your own SD Card.
- Make sure you’ve already downloaded the Huawei USB drivers to your PC. If you’ve not do so, then download the driver here.
- Download the ROOT Wizard V1.0.8.
- Turn on USB Debugging from the device’s setting.
- Connect the Ascend P6 to your PC using a USB cable.
- Run the ROOT Wizard V1.0.8 and follow the instructions from the pop up.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted the Huawei Ascend P6.
Easy isn’t it? However, if you do encounter any any problem ( device hang, cannot boot? ) during the process, you can also comment below this post so that we’re able to help you! In the meantime, stay tune for more how to root tutorials coming your way…