The Lenovo S650 Vibe is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Lenovo back in December last year. The Lenovo S650 Vibe features a 4.7 inch qHD display fired up by a 1.3GHz quad-core MTK6582 chipset and 1GB RAM. This device is one of the many budget smartphone released by Lenovo last year, which include the Lenovo A880 and Lenovo S660. Like any other Lenovo devices, we can easily root
Lenovo S650 Vibe using the vroot program as well. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Lenovo S650 Vibe in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Lenovo S650 Vibe
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on. You can download it here if you have not do so.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
- Back up the Lenovo S650 Vibe smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Lenovo S650 Vibe
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once done, open the vroot program on your PC.
- Connect the Lenovo S650 Vibe to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Make sure your PC has detected your device before you proceed with the rest of the steps.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Lenovo S650 Vibe.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- Your device should automatically be rebooted.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Lenovo S650 Vibe!