The Hyundai T10 is a 10.1 inch Android tablet released back in April this year. Like other Samsung tablets, the Hyundai T10 is also running on the quad-core Exynos 4412 processor. This differentiate the Hyundai T10 from other budget Android tablets as well. That being said, the Hyundai T10 can be easily rooted through the Sam / Frodo / Legolas or Aragorn exploit using the Framaroot app. Once rooted, you will be able to install root-only apps as well as flash custom ROMs on the tablet. If you’re interested, then read on to find out how to root the Hyundai T10.
Before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of rooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. Its a good practice for you to backup your device to an external source apart from your own SD Card.
Follow the steps below on how to root the Hyundai T10
- Download the Framaroot apk to your desktop.
- Connect the Hyundai T10 to your PC.
- Copy the Framaroot apk from your PC to the tablet’s SD card.
- From your device’s settings. make sure you have checked the Unknown Sources option, this allow you to install apks from outside the Google Play.
- Launch your file explorer from your app drawer ( if you do not have one, you can download ES File Explorer from the Play Store ) and look for the Framaroot apk. Once you’ve found the apk, install it.
- Launch the Framaroot app on your tablet.
- Tap on either Sam / Frodo / Legolas or Aragorn on the app.
- Wait for a success pop-up to appear on the screen.
- Restart the tablet.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted the Hyundai T10.
All credits goes to the original developers at xda-developers.