Although it has been nearly 5 months since the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G was announced, but there weren’t any information on it’s pricing and availability for the past few months.
However, things are about to change today. Lenovo has finally revealed that the Z6 Pro 5G will arrive with an unimaginable price of just 3.299 Yuan (US$ 470) – making it the cheapest 5G smartphone available in the current market.
Those who’re interested in the device can begin to register their interest via Lenovo’s online store starting today. Only those who’d registered will be able to take part in it’s debut sale on December 12th next month.
Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Key Specifications
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Snapdragon 855 SoC
- 8GB RAM & 256GB onboard storage
- Quad rear-camera: 48MP (f/1.8 aperture) main snapper, 8 megapixels (f/2.4 aperture) telephoto lens, 16MP (f/2.2 aperture) ultrawide lens, 2MP (f/1.8 aperture) 3D ToF sensor
- Front-camera: 32MP (f/2.0 aperture)
- Under display fingerprint sensor
- ZUI 11 based on Android Pie OS
- 4,000mAh battery with 18W fast-charging