One of the most common problems faced by Android users is that their battery life seems to drained off too quickly, even though they rarely use their device. This makes them wonder if there’s actually anything wrong with their device, although most of the times its because of their device’s setting that’s causing the problem. So if you’re one of those facing this problem, then you’re at the right place. This tutorial will guide you on how to increase the battery life of your Android device.
1. Use a static wallpaper instead of live wallpaper
Although live wallpapers make your home screen more beautiful, but it does consume more processing power and hence draining your battery life away.
2. Turn off Bluetooth if you’re not using it
No doubt, Bluetooth is one of the main culprit that drains battery life away unknowingly among most users.
3. Turn on GPS only if you need it
Even though GPS is a very useful utility, but it do come at a hefty price – battery life.
4. Connect to the Wi-Fi instead of 3G if its possible
Wi-Fi radio consumes less battery than the 3G radio. So its a good practice to keep it connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network if its possible.
5. Disable Wireless Network Positioning on your device
Although it consumes relatively less battery than GPS, but it’ll still drain your battery away.
6. Turn down your device’s screen brightness
Instead of setting your device to automatic brightness, set it to around 30% instead.
7. Do not place too much widgets that consumes lots of battery
Such widgets include those that are constantly connected to the 3G network, like whether and news widgets.
8. Do not set a long screen time out for your device
Set it to around 15 seconds will be a good choice.
That’s all we need to teach you on how to improve the battery life of your device! In the meantime, stay tune for more how to tutorials coming your way!