No matter how powerful your Android smartphone is, you can’t fully utilize its performance without having root-access to the device itself. Today, we’ll be guiding you on how to root the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 in less than an hour.
However before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of rooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. Its a good practice for you to backup your device to an external source apart from your own SD Card.
- Download both the CF-Root and Odin. ( For the CF-Root, select the one for your model from the third post )
- Extract the downloaded files to your desktop.
- Launch the Odin program from your desktop.
- From the interface, click on PDA and select the CF-Root that you’ve extracted earlier on.
- Ensure that the Repartition box remains unchecked, while Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time remain checked.
- Switched off your Galaxy Note 8.0.
- Turn on the tablet by holding the Volume Down, Home and Power button together for a moment.
- Once its booted, quickly hold the Volume Up button to boot the tablet into Download mode.
- Connect the Galaxy Note 8.0 to your PC using a USB cable.
- Click on start to begin flashing the CF-Root on your tablet.
- Once done, the device will automatically reboot.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.
Easy isn’t it? However, if you do encounter any any problem ( device hang, cannot boot? ) during the process, you can comment below this post and we’ll definitely be glad to help you! In the meantime, stay tune for more how to root tutorials coming your way…
Related : How to root the Sony Xperia Z1