After a considerably long wait, the highly-anticipated Vivo V17 has finally arrived in Singapore and will go on sale starting January 11th this coming Saturday.
This device is not to be mistaken with India’s variant, which also carries the V17 moniker but has a completely revamped rear design. The Singapore variant is however, a rebranded version of the Vivo S1 Pro announced back in November last year.
For those who’re interested, the Vivo V17 is currently priced at just S$399 in Singapore for it’s 8GB+128GB model. It will be available for purchase via all major operating telcos (M1, Singtel and StarHub), vivo’s Lazada flagship store, as well as other authorized retailers island-wide.
Here are some of Vivo V17’s key features:
- 6.38-inch Super AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 665 Octa-core SoC
- 8GB of RAM & 128GB native storage
- In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Quad-rear camera: 48 megapixels (f/1.8 aperture) main shooter, 8 megapixels (f/2.2 aperture) ultra wide lens, 2 megapixels (f/2.4 aperture) dedicated macro camera, 2 megapixels (f/2.4 aperture) depth sensor
- Front camera: 32 megapixels (f/2.0 aperture) sensor
- 4,500mAh battery with Dual-Engine Fast Charging Technology