Yesterday, Xiaomi officially announced the highly anticipated Mi CC9 Pro smartphone in the Chinese market. Today, it’s international variant carrying the rebranded moniker Mi Note 10 has also made it’s official debut in Spain as well.
Since it’s simply a rebranded version of the Mi CC9 Pro, the Mi Note 10 will arrive with a near-identical specs under the hood.
For the benefits of those who’d missed out, here are some of the key specs of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10:
- 6.47-inch OLED display with full HD+ resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage space
- Penta-lens camera system comprising of 108-megapixel main sensor, 20-megapixel ultrawide lens, 5-megapixel telephoto lens, 12-megapixel portrait lens and 2-megapixel macro lens
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- 5,260mah battery with 30W fast charging support
- MIUI 11 (Android Pie OS)
In the European market however, the Mi Note 10 will cost slightly more than that of the Chinese market. The same 6GB+128GB model will command a hefty €549 in Europe, as compared to just 2,799 Yuan (€361) in China.