The Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro+ is a mid-range Android smartphone released back in September last year. The device comes with a 4.5-inch display powered by a middling 1.3 GHz dual-core MT6572 chipset and 512MB RAM. Like many other Android devices running on the MT6572 chipset, you can also root Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro+ easily using the Framaroot app. If you happen to own this device and wants to root it, then you’re definitely at the right place! This tutorial will guide you on how to root Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro+ in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk!
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro+ Mi-492
- Download the Framaroot apk to your PC.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up the Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro+.
Follow the steps below on how to root Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro+ Mi-492
- Connect the Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro+ to your PC.
- Copy and paste the Framaroot apk from your PC over to the root of your device’s SD card.
- Open the file explorer app ( if you don’t have one on your device, then you may want to download either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the Framaroot apk by tapping on its icon.
- Open the Framaroot app on your Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro+ smartphone.
- From the Framaroot app, select Install Superuser under the Select an action to execute after root section.
- From the Select an exploit section, select the Boromir exploit. ( You can try Faramir or Barahir exploit if Boromir doesn’t work )
- You should see a pop-up like the one above after you’re done.
- Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro+!