The Micromax Canvas 4 A210 is a 5-inch Android smartphone released back in June this year. The device comes with a 720p display powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core chipset and 1 GB RAM. That’s not all, the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 is also equipped with a 13 megapixels camera capable of recording video at 1080p resolution. However, this device is mainly available only in the Indian market so you can only purchase it online if you’re interested. In this tutorial, I will be teaching you how to root the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 using Framaroot app through the Boromir / Faramir exploit.
Before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of rooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. Its a good practice for you to backup your device to an external source apart from your own SD Card.
Follow the steps below on how to root the Micromax Canvas 4 A210
- Download the Framaroot apk and place it on your desktop.
- Connect the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 to your PC.
- From your PC, copy the Framaroot apk over to your device’s SD card.
- Make sure that you have checked the Unknown Sources option under your device’s security settings before you proceed.
- Launch your file explorer from your app drawer ( if you do not have one, you can download ES File Explorer from the Play Store ) and install the Framaroot apk from your SD card.
- Open the Framaroot app from your device’s app drawer.
- Select install Superuser.
- Tap on the Boromir / Faramir option on the app.
- A success pop-up will appear on the screen.
- Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted the Micromax Canvas 4 A210.