The Micromax Canvas Juice A77 is another budget Android smartphone released by Micromax back in December last year. The Micromax Canvas Juice A77 comes with a 5-inch 480p display powered by a middling 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 1 GB RAM – more than sufficient for average users. To make the device a little more interesting, we can tweak its home screen by installing custom ROMs on the device. But to do so, we have to fist gain root-access on the device itself. In this tutorial, we will be showing you how to root Micromax Canvas Juice A77 using the Framaroot app.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk!
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Micromax Canvas Juice A77
- Download the Framaroot apk and place it on your desktop.
- Make sure your device has been fully charged.
- Make sure you have backed up your device to an external source, besides your SD card.
Follow the steps below on how to root Micromax Canvas Juice A77
- Connect the Micromax Canvas Juice A77 to your PC.
- Copy the Framaroot apk from your desktop over to your device’s SD card.
- Make sure you have already checked the Unknown Sources option from your device’s security settings.
- On your device, open the file explorer app ( either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the Framaroot apk.
- Launch the Framaroot app on your Micromax Canvas Juice A77.
- From the Select an action to execute after root section, select the Install Superuser option.
- From the Select an exploit section, select either Boromir or Faramir.
- Once done, a pop-up similar to the one above should appear on the screen.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Micromax Canvas Juice A77 .
- You should be able to find a Superuser app from your app drawer.
That’s how you go about rooting Micromax Canvas Juice A77. If you encounter any problems during the process, do comment below so that we’re able to assist you. In the meantime, stay tune for more how to root tutorials!