The Ulefone Be Touch is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Chinese manufacturer Ulefone back in April this year. The Ulefone Be Touch rocks a decent 5.5″ HD display powered by a 1.7GHz 8-cores chipset along with 3GB of RAM. Other key specs which come along with the device include a 16GB internal storage, microSD slot, 13MP Sony IMX214 rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera, 2,550 mAh battery as well as Android 5.0 running out of the box.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Ulefone Be Touch
- Download the Framaroot apk to your PC.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the required driver on your PC.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up the Ulefone Be Touch smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Ulefone Be Touch
- Connect the Ulefone Be Touch to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Copy and paste the Framaroot apk from your PC over to the root of your device’s SD card.
- Open the file explorer app ( if you don’t have one on your device, then you may want to download either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the Framaroot apk by tapping on its icon.
- Open the Framaroot app on your Ulefone Be Touch smartphone.
- From the Framaroot app, select Install Superuser under the Select an action to execute after root section.
- From the Select an exploit section, select the Sam exploit. ( You can try Frodo or Aragorn exploit if SAM doesn’t work ).
- You should see a pop-up like the one above after you’re done.
- Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Ulefone Be Touch!