The Vivo Xplay 3S is the latest high-end Android smartphone released by Chinese manufacturer Vivo back in August this year. The device rocks an incredible 6″ Quad HD display powered by a Snapdragon 800 chipset along with 3GB of RAM. However, unlike other Chinese smartphone, the Vivo Xplay 3S comes with a hefty price tag of around $650.
If you’re one of those who own this magnificent smartphone, then you’ll probably be interested in this tutorial. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how root Vivo Xplay 3S in less than an hour using the vroot program. Read on to find out how to root Vivo Xplay 3S!
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Vivo Xplay 3S
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on. If you have do not so, you can download the device’s driver here.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your Vivo Xplay 3S smartphone.
- Back up your Vivo Xplay 3S smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Vivo Xplay 3S
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect the Vivo Xplay 3S to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps.
- Open the vroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Vivo Xplay 3S.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The device will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Vivo Xplay 3S!