The Samsung Galaxy Premier is no doubt a perfect substitute for most people who do not require the high-end specifications of the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2. If you’re one of the owners of the Galaxy Premier, then this article is for you. Today I have came out with a step-by-step tutorial on how to root the Samsug Galaxy Premier, so that you can install custom ROMs onto the device. But before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of rooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. ( please also note that rooting voids your warranty as well )
*Before we begin, please make sure you’ve already backup your device.
- Download both the Root package and Odin.
- Extract both files to your desktop.
- Launch the Odin application.
- From the program, click PDA and select CF-Auto-Root-….tar.md5.
- Ensure the Repartition box is unchecked, while both the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes remain checked.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Premier.
- Reboot the Galaxy Premier into download mode by pressing on the Volume Down key, as well as Home and Power buttons simultaneously for a moment.
- When the screen appears, press the Volume Up key.
- Connect the Galaxy Premier to your PC using the USB cable.
- Click on the start button on the program.
- Wait patiently for a moment …… Congratulation you’ve successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1!
Simple isn’t it? Yeah, but even though it is simple, but do be very cautious during the process to ensure your device doesn’t brick by your mistake! Full credits of this procedure goes to these guys from ChainFire! However if you need any help during the process, you can also comment below this post or go directly to their support forum at xda-developers.