Besides partnering with Japanese fashion brand Aape for the release of the special edition Honor 20i, the Chinese smartphone maker had also paired up with Malaysian fashion brand Stoned & Co. to introduce a specially curated gift box for the recently unveiled Honor 9X.
However, there will be no changes to the design and internals of the Honor 9X. The only differences are that the device will arrive with a customized gift box and a limited Stoned & Co. phone casing.
This special box set however, is expected to be exclusive only to the Malaysian market and will be available only in limited quantities. As of now, there is still no words on it’s availability but we do expect it to come real soon.
For those who’d missed out, here’s a quick recap of the Honor 9X key specs:
- 6.59-inch, IPS LCD Display
- 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution
- Octa-core, Kirin 710F SoC
- Up to 6GB RAM & 128GB onboard storage
- Triple rear-camera: 48 megapixels (f/1.8 aperture) main snapper, 8 megapixels (f/2.4 aperture) ultra wide lens, 2 megapixels (f/2.4 aperture) depth sensor
- 16 megapixels (f/2.2 aperture) motorized pop-up selfie camera
- EMUI 9.1 (based on Android Pie)
- 4,000mAh battery