We all know rooting an Android smartphone will give us the freedom to tweak around the handset by installing custom ROMs as well as mods on the device. That’s also probably the main reason which brought you to this page.
In this tutorial, we will be bringing you a step-by-step guide on how to root Cubot P7 in just a few minutes time. If you’re interested, then read on to find out how to root Cubot P7 using the vroot program! However, this method only works on Windows PC only.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Cubot P7
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your Cubot P7 smartphone.
- Back up your Cubot P7 smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Cubot P7
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect the Cubot P7 to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps.
- Open the vroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Cubot P7.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The device will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Cubot P7!
Now, you’re free to install custom ROMs as well as recovery on the Cubot P7. In the meantime, stay tune for more how to root tutorials!
fake app, dont really root the phone just installs crappy china free apps and who knows what else