The Doogee Hitman DG850 is the latest mid-range Android smartphone introduced by Chinese manufacturer Doogee back in Ovtober this year. The device rocks a 5″ SHARP display, powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core chipset along with 1GB of RAM. Other key specs whihc accompany the device include a 16GB internal storage, microSD slot, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, 2,500mAh battery as well as Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box.
Like any other Android smartphones, we can root Doogee Hitman DG850 rather easily using the vroot program as well. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Doogee Hitman DG850 in less than an hour!
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Doogee Hitman DG850
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on. If you have do not so, you can download the device’s driver here.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your Doogee Hitman DG850 smartphone.
- Back up your Doogee Hitman DG850 smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Doogee Hitman DG850
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect the Doogee Hitman DG850 to your Windows-based PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps.
- Open the vroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Doogee Hitman DG850.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The Doogee Hitman DG850 will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Doogee Hitman DG850!