Most of us know the many benefits of rooting your Android smartphone which include more freedom and ability to tweak and mod its system files. Over the past few years, rooting a device has becoming more and more easy thanks to numerous one-click-root programs available nowadays.
The main reason you landed on this page is probably because you’re looking for procedures to root Goophone Z2. If that’s the reason, then you’re definitely at the right place! In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Goophone Z2 using the Framaroot app.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Goophone Z2
- Download the Framaroot apk to your PC.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the necessary USB driver on your PC.
- Make sure there is at least 50% battery remaining on your Goophone Z2 smartphone.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up the Goophone Z2 smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Goophone S5 Pro
- Connect the Goophone Z2 handset to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Copy the Framaroot apk from your PC to your device’s SD card.
- Open the file explorer app ( if you don’t have one on your device, then you may want to download either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the Framaroot apk by tapping on its icon.
- Open the Framaroot on your Goophone Z2 smartphone and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- From the Framaroot app, select the Install Superuser option under the Select an action to execute after root section as shown above.
- In the next section, choose the Boromir exploit to root Goophone Z2.
- You should be able to see a pop-up like the one above once the program has rooted your device. The process normally takes less than a minute to complete.
- Finally, reboot your Goophone Z2 smartphone immediately.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Goophone Z2!