The Huawei MediaPad 10 Link was released back in June last year, and has been one of the best selling Android tablet for Huawei so far. The Huawei MediaPad 10 Link comes with a 10.1-inch HD display powered by their own 1.2 GHz quad-core chipset and 1GB RAM. Like most other Huawei handsets running on the Huawei K3V2 processor, the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link can also be easily rooted through the Pippin exploit in Framaroot. If you’re interested in doing so, then follow the tutorial below on how to root Huawei MediaPad 10 Link!
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk!
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Huawei MediaPad 10 Link
- Download the Framaroot apk to your PC.
- Make sure you have at least 80% battery left on the tablet before you proceed.
- Back up the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link.
Follow the steps below on how to root Huawei MediaPad 10 Link
- Connect the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link to your PC.
- Copy the Framaroot apk from your PC over to the tablet’s SD card.
- Go to the Security section under its settings and check on the Unknown Sources box.
- Once done, launch the file explorer app ( we recommend either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the Framaroot apk by tapping on its icon.
- Launch the Framaroot app on your Huawei MediaPad 10 Link.
- On the app, select Install Superuser under the Select an action to execute after root section.
- From the Select an exploit section, select the Pippin exploit.
- If everything is done correctly, a pop-up like the one above should appear on your screen.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Huawei MediaPad 10 Link!