The iNew V3 is no doubt one of the slimmest Android smartphone available in the market today. The iNew V3 comes with a 5-inches HD display completed by the Corning Gorilla Glass. Under the hood is a 1.3GHz quad-core MTK6782 processor and 1GB RAM running the show. Like most other Android smartphone, we can root iNew V3 rather easily as well. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root iNew V3 using a one-click-root program called vroot (works on Windows PC only).
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting iNew V3
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your device before you proceed.
- Back up your iNew V3 smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root iNew V3
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once done, open the vroot program on your PC.
- Connect the iNew V3 smartphone to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting iNew V3.
- The rooting process takes only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- Your device should automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted iNew V3!