The Landvo L200S is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Chinese manufacturer Landvo back in October this year. The device rocks a 5″ HD display powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core chipset along with 1GB of RAM. Other key specs that accompany the Landvo L200S include a 8GB internal storage, microSD slot. 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera for selfies, 2,000mAh battery as well as Android 4.4 KitKat running in the background. Most importantly, this device comes with a price tag of just $130.
Like most other Android smartphones, we can root Landvo L200S rather easily using the vroot program as well. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Landvo L200S in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Landvo L200S
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on. If you have do not so, you can download the device’s driver here.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your Lenovo A588T smartphone.
- Back up your Landvo L200S smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Landvo L200S
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect the Lenovo A399 to your Windows-based PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps. If it doesn’t detect your device, do ensure that you have installed the correct driver on your PC.
- Open the vroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Landvo L200S.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The Landvo L200S will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Landvo L200S!