Released during the third quarter this year, the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE has been one of the most popular Android smartphone among Verizon customers. So if you’re one of those happy owners of the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE, you may want to consider rooting the device in order to have the ability to install custom ROMs and other root-only apps. Read on to find out how to root the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE.
However before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of rooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. Its a good practice for you to backup your device to an external source apart from your own SD Card.
Follow the steps below on how to root the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE:
- Please make sure that you have enabled USB Debugging on your device’s settings before proceeding.
- Download the AIO Toolkit and extract it to a folder on your desktop.
- Double-click on the executable program that you have extracted.
- Connect the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE to your PC using a USB cable.
- From the program, select the TWRP option under the Flash a Recovery section and click on the Flash Recovery button.
- Once done, select the Perm Root option under the Extra section and click on Run button.
- Wait a moment while it begin rooting your device.
- Once done, reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE.
This is how you go about rooting the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE. I’m pretty sure you will be able to complete this procedure in less than an hour for sure. If you have any queries regarding this tutorial, you can either comment below the post or visit the developer’s page.
You may also want to learn : How to Root the Huawei Premia 4G Tutorial