If you have rooted the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 but want to unroot it for various reasons like reinstating warranty, then you’re at the right place! Unlike rooting a device, the process of unrooting is relatively more straight forward. In this tutorial, we will be showing you how to unroot the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 within a few minutes.
Prerequisites before you begin unrooting the Micromax Canvas 4 A210
- The device should be rooted using Framaroot.
- You need to have the Framaroot app in your device.
- Make sure your device has at least 80% battery level.
Follow the steps below on how to unroot the Micromax Canvas 4 A210
- Open your Framaroot app from your app drawer.
- From the Select an action to execute after root section, tap on the Unroot option.
- Next up, select either the Boromir or Faramir exploit from the next section.
- A success pop-up will then appear on the screen.
- Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just unrooted the Micromax Canvas 4 A210.
- There should no longer be a Superuser app in your app drawer.
You are now free to claim any warranty for your device! Stay tune for more how to unroot tutorials!