Want to unroot the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 and reinstate its warranty? Then you’re definitely at the right place! This tutorial will be guiding you on how to unroot the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200. We’ve tested this procedure on the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 which was rooted using this procedure. So it may, or may not work if your device is rooted using other root methods.
Before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of unrooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. Its a good practice for you to backup your device to an external source apart from your own SD Card.
Follow the steps below on how to unroot the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 :
- Download Odin and the stock firmware ( Please select the appropriate firmware for your device ).
- Extract the downloaded files to your desktop.
- Run the Odin program by double-clicking on its executable file.
- On the program, click on PDA and then choose the firmware that you have extracted earlier on ( Step 2 ).
- Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked, while the Repartition remains unchecked.
- Turn off your device.
- Turn on your device by pressing the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons for a moment.
- Once it turns on, hold on to the Volume Up button to boot the device into Download mode.
- Connect the device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Click on the Start button in Odin.
- It will begin flashing the stock firmware on your device. This may take quite some time.
- Once done, it will automatically reboot.
- Congratulation you’ve successfully unrooted your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200!
Hopefully you’ll be able to understand how to unroot the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 after reading this tutorial. If you need any help or experience any problem ( device hang, cannot boot? ) during the process, you can comment below this post or visit the original developers.