Samsung Singapore has officially announced the long-awaited Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G that once again showcases the company’s innovation and 5G leadership in the local smartphone market.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G will be the seventh 5G smartphone launched by the company after the Galaxy Note20 5G, Note20 Ultra 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, S20 FE 5G, Tab S7+ 5G, as well as the Galaxy Z Fold2 5G.
Some of the key highlights of the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Z 5G include its 6.7-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED display, Snapdragon 865+ SoC, 12MP dual rear camera setup, 3,300mAh battery, as well as 15W fast-charging support.
On top of its powerful specs sheet, Samsung had also upgraded Flex Mode and Multitasking features so consumers get the best out of their Z Flip experience.
- 5G models from Samsung Galaxy lineup will soon be compatible with Singapore telco’s 5G trial
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G lands in Singapore as one of the most affordable flagship phone
For those who’re interested, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G will be available in Singapore starting October 31st through telecommunications operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), Samsung Online Store, Samsung Experience Stores and major consumer electronics and IT stores, at a recommended retail price of $1,998.
Consumers who purchase the Galaxy Z Flip 5G from Samsung Online Store, Samsung Experience Stores and major consumer electronics and IT stores will receive one complimentary pair of Galaxy Buds Live in Mystic Bronze (worth $288), while stocks last.
Ongoing promotion for Singtel
Customers who get the Galaxy Z Flip 5G on Singtel will enjoy the following handset discounts:
- $100 off when customers sign up or upgrade their re-contract on XO 78 and XO 108 plans
- $50 off with 5G NOW add-on (12-month contract). Customers signed up on XO 48 and above, Combo 2 and above will also enjoy free 6 months of 5G NOW
- $30 off with sign up of MobileSwop Unlimited Premium (12-month contract)